I had to… it was fate! Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies made with Physique Enhancing Science Select Protein in Snickerdoodle flavor. These turned out uber delicious and super soft! If anything, I had hoped for a bit more crunch, but I probably would have needed a bit more oil or butter to make that happen and the macros are better this way (oh well, can’t have everything).
Don’t get me wrong, I still couldn’t stop eating them and would totally make them again only I’m out of Snickerdoodle protein! I swear, the stuff is like like crack. I suppose a vanilla or cinnamon flavored whey would also work, though obviously wouldn’t be exactly the same.
These cookies are the perfect post-workout or anytime snack, and don’t worry and it’s totally okay to have 2… 3… or even 4! Recipe below 🙂
- 93g (3 scoops) PE Science Select Protein in Snickerdoodle (or cinnamon or vanilla flavor protein)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup baking stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, skinned and mashed
- 1/4 cup sugar free pancake syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp. tahini (or almond butter)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients (through baking soda) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Bake one sweet potato (or cook in the microwave), remove skin, and measure out one half cup.
- Add sweet potato and other wet ingredients (through vanilla) to dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and drop tablespoons of batter about 1" apart.
- Sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon (optional).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until set in the middle but still soft. Enjoy!
- Calories (per cookie): 77kcal, Fat: 2.6g, Sat fat: 0g, Carbs: 6g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 8g, Sodium: 125mg